Personal Data we collect: Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “Data Subject”). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
For providing services of our Site (such as recommendations and reviews) we collect the following Personal Data:
- e-mail address; and
- other information provided by you while answering comments
For retargeting and marketing purposes we collect also tracking information such as your browser type, mobile device, the type of operating system you use, your IP address, the name of your Internet service provider, information related to any applicable domain names, and pages visited on the Site.
We process your Personal Data on the following legal grounds:
- processing is necessary for the performance of the Agreement to which you are a party; and
Storage of Personal Data: We will not preserve Personal Data longer than it is reasonably necessary for us to achieve the purposes for which Personal Data were collected while complying with the applicable legislation for the period of data retention.
Personal Data is stored in the United States of America. According to General Data Protections Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the council (GDPR) we have to inform you that data protections level in third countries might differ from data protection level in European Union. However, we confirm that we have taken all reasonable measures to protect Personal Data in the United States of America.
Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- of access to Personal Data that we process about you;
- to rectification of inaccurate Personal Data;
- to erasure of your Personal Data. However, this right only applies under certain circumstances and is not absolute;
- to restrict processing of Personal Data. However, this right only applies under certain circumstances and is not absolute;
- to move, copy or transfer your personal data;
- to object to the processing of Persona Data, if you find that processing is conducted in violation of your legitimate rights;
- withdraw your consent to process your Personal Data;
- not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: (e.g. automated processing of Personal Data to evaluate certain aspects about you), which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you unless:
- it is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between us; or
- it is authorized by law; or
- you provide your explicit consent; and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and apply for remedy of your rights, if you consider that processing of your Personal Data infringes your rights and interests under applicable law.
Security: We have appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to safeguard your Personal Data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your Personal Data, we cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information we obtain from you as a result of your use of the Site. You transmit and receive all such information at your own risk. WE PROVIDE ANY AND ALL INFORMATION AND SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND GRANT NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Third-party websites: Links to third party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. We have not comprehensively reviewed all these third-party websites and do not control and are not responsible for any of these websites, their content or their privacy policies. Thus, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Updates to the Policy: If there are updates to the terms of this Policy we will post the revision date below.